*Question* Best Western / Newark, NJ

Jayme580

I did a search but haven't found the answer to my question. Is the parking area secure? When I say secure I mean with a fence and a guard to get in and out of the area the cars a kept. Please give me some information if you have stayed and parked with Best Western in Newark.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Without comment, I refer you to tripadvisor.com which is an independent travel site that accumulates traveller reviews about hotels, attractions, you name it. Anyway, if you plug Best Western Newark into the Search field, reviews of this hotel will turn up including the parking question.

I stayed there before my repo cruise in November.

To answer your question, yes the parking is safe and secure and the cars are locked up behind a gated fence. It really is not a pretty area but for one night, the price cant be beat especially with the parksleepfly/cruise deal. They also offer good expanded continental breakfast in the morning.

Here is a link to a picture of the room.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/346180790/2655410360069756907RnpGEe

Thank you for the responses. I have heard good and bad. I could be wrong but I don't think 1 night of sleep could be that bad. I have stayed in some bad parts of Philly around the airport so I think I could survive.

Thank you for the responses. I have heard good and bad. I could be wrong but I don't think 1 night of sleep could be that bad. I have stayed in some bad parts of Philly around the airport so I think I could survive.

I stayed there in April with my 85 yr old Mom and felt perfectly safe. Granted, it's not a pretty area...rather industrial looking. No stores or restaurants nearby. But, for the money it worked out well...room was very large and clean, parking was secure, shuttle drivers to and from the port were nice and free continetal breakfast was good.

Archived