Pics from Nativeways Rays,Reefs, and Rumpoint inside

FSUSammy

Wow...AWESOME PHOTOS....any suggestions for the afternoon in Jamaica? We are doing the Canopy from 9-1.....

After seeing your pics, I've got an email into Nativeway....hoping they have room!! How private was the beach you were at? Quiet? Watersports? Bars?

Thanks!

1stAnnivCruise - We also did the Canopy from 9-1. Actually we didn't get back to the ship until 2ish. The driver of our van offered to take folks to Margaritaville if anyone wanted, but most of us just went back to the ship.

Rum Point Beach is pretty quiet. They do have a bar and do offer some watersports. It definitely has a remote beach feel to it which I liked a lot.

Sam

• 1 month later...
We did the RRR with Nativeways last week. We had a fabulous time with them. Our boat only had a total of 7 people on it, which was great compared to the huge boats that came from the ships. I thought I'd share our pictures with the folks over here.

http://www.samanthazullo.com/FreedomCruise/index.html

bummer couldnt open these:confused: ?

thanks for the pics, the are awesome!!! im glad you showed the canopy, zip line due to i really wanted to see some pics of what it was really like due i had thought about doing it.

edited to add/ask...who did you use for the canopy/zip???

• 1 month later...

hey thanks!!

quick question:

Did you find it hard to meet Nativeway and what about the end time, were you rushed to get back to the ship?

I am worried we may miss the meeting time as it is very early at 9 am!! and we dont even get to GC at 7, or is this the tender start time?

Archived