How Do You Decide???

MaryPoppinz

We haven't been to Dominica before, and with so many really great things to offer, what choice should we make? :)

We'd really love to go whale-watching, but it seems that is going to preclude any island touring. Has anyone figured out a way to take one of the whale-watching trips and then a sightseeing tour of the island's scenery?? If so...I'm all ears.

The other thing we're interested in is the aerial tram tour. I'm guessing we would see a little of the island between the port and the tram. Does anyone know what the travel time and taxi cost is between these two places?

Is tacking the tram tour on in the afternoon after a morning whale-watching trip feasible? Anyone done both? The ship's excursions times are not available online yet, so I can't even figure out whether this is do-able, if we were to use the ship tours.

Thanks in advance!

My suggestion would be to email Beno at benox265@hotmail.com

He is a tour operator on the island and would be able to tell you if you can manage to do all you want to do.

We hired him last year and had a wonderful time! We were able to see alot of the island at a very reasonable rate.

Enjoy Dominica......it's a beautiful island!

Dominica is a beautiful and unique Island, spend the day exploring the rainforests, swimming under the waterfalls and soaking in hot sulfer springs, you can hire a driver for $20- $25pp for the entire day, there are many right at the pier and they will take you wherever you want to go.

You can do whale watching anywhere but you will not find another port like this one.

Archived