QM2 Caribbean Cruise in November

judy&steve

Hi! We just booked the QM2 for the November 18th Caribbean cruise. We have never sailed on Cunard before. We have been on about a dozen cruises over the course of the past 25 years. We are pretty excited about being on this ship. We have a Princess Grill suite booked. I am looking forward to "meeting" fellow Cruise Critic passengers. We are a married couple (will be celebrating our 26th anniversary on board) and in our early-mid 50s.

We will most likely go to Ft. Lauderdale a day early.

--Judy and Steve

Could you recheck your dates or clarify further? The November 18, 2006 sailing is out of Southampton and is a transatlantic crossing to Fort Lauderdale. Or are you from the UK and continuing on after reaching the US as I believe Cunard is selling the Caribbean as combined 14 day trips instead of the 7 day trips being sold to North Americans. Just a bit confused.

Either way, enjoy your trip. Doing my first Caribbean cruise and my first experience on the QM2 just a few weeks later in early December.

Could you recheck your dates or clarify further? The November 18, 2006 sailing is out of Southampton and is a transatlantic crossing to Fort Lauderdale. Or are you from the UK and continuing on after reaching the US as I believe Cunard is selling the Caribbean as combined 14 day trips instead of the 7 day trips being sold to North Americans. Just a bit confused.

Either way, enjoy your trip. Doing my first Caribbean cruise and my first experience on the QM2 just a few weeks later in early December.

Sorry November 25th Western Caribbean is what I should have posted.

Archived