Spirit: difference between categories

Para2001

Hi fellow cruisers,

is anybody there who can tell me the difference between the cabins with balcony. There are the categories BA, BB, BC, BD,

BE, BF. All of them are identical in size (18,7 m²) and seem to have the same furniture.

The only differences I can see, are the deck and the price.

Is a BC better than a BE or is it just more expensive?

I've searched the forum and couldn't find something.

Greetings from Germany

Stephan

Besides the deck, I also think the balcony cabin prices are different and coinside the the location of the cabin on each particular deck....forward and aft vs mid-ship, rather then it being the size of the cabin (I think for the most part they are all the same size)

Debbie

Hi fellow cruisers,

is anybody there who can tell me the difference between the cabins with balcony. There are the categories BA, BB, BC, BD,

BE, BF. All of them are identical in size (18,7 m²) and seem to have the same furniture.

The only differences I can see, are the deck and the price.

Is a BC better than a BE or is it just more expensive?

I've searched the forum and couldn't find something.

Greetings from Germany

Stephan

Better?? Not really, the only difference in the categories is the location of the cabins, actually on the DAWN I preferred a BB cabin over the BA cabin for the location. So the differnce is what locations they seem to sell most often would probably be the higher categories..but you get the same service, same cabin, same balcony (most times but there are a few that have larger balconies)..I boked BE Guarantee and got a BB upgrade once and a BA upgrade the 2nd time on the DAWN..so I paid for the BE and got the upgrades as a result of the GTY

It's all about location, location, location.

The higher it is on the ship, the higher the category. The more in the middle of the ship, (bow to stern), the higher the category. (this is the general rule)

Is a higher category "better" than a lower category? It depends on what you like. Do you really want to be as high as possible on the ship? If so, that *may* mean your cabin is underneath public spaces that get a lot of foot traffic. You may pick up noise. For me, I think cabins that are under other cabins are better. Check the deeck plans. You may find that those cabins are at a lower category.

Archived