Please tell me Dolphin Discovery not closed!

DonnaD

Just read the post about the dive shops and dolphin discovery being closed! Please tell me that this has been rectified! Have been looking forward for months to swimming with the dolphins and will be there Thursday. Please, please if anyone has been there this week let me know. I will be so very sad if they are closed.

From the good folks at CozumelInsider.com

Hi Dan,

I just spoke with the folks at Dolphin Discovery and I believe there was a "misunderstanding" They said that the dive shops located inside Chankanaab Park were closed for about a week while they got some things corrected (don't know about the details ~ so I don't want to speculate to add fuel to the fire) They are now operational. However, Dolphin Discovery was at no time shut down, nor where their activities suspended, so you and your wife and all that you speak of on the boards can put their minds at ease.

Just as in the states, the news is reported and then each reporter may interpret the facts a bit differently. Thanks for letting me know and if I get a chance I'll go out to the boards as well.

Jacqueline & Sherri

Too late to tell Donna, but for anyone else who is interested...

Archived