leaving tomorrow, Navigator ?'s

Does the Navigator have a covered pool i.e. solarium? What about the Voyager?

Be grateful if anyone could give me the answer to this!!

I think the Voyager might. The solarium wasn't covered on the Navigator when I was on her, but the weather was so good there wasn't a need.

Hi everyone hope this finds you all well.

OK, Let me give you an update. YES I am stepping back as Cruise Director on Aug 5th. I will possibly do "fill in" work (meaning when a Cruise Director goes on vacation I fill in for 5-6 weeks). So as for the future I will no longer be doing 4 -5 month contracts.

I have met an incredible women and she has truly shown me what my life has been lacking inside, and I can honestly say I have never been happier. So the CD role is not a priority for me now, my lady is.

we are planning to get married next July at my folks farm.....(poor pigs) for those of you who have the DVD knows what that means :o)

I have had a wonderful year at RCI and continue to have a great relationship with them. They have been so supportive in my decision, and for that I am truly thankful

Again I can not thank you guys enough for all your support and kind words in your reviews, even those who didn't care for my humor, thank you for feeling that passionate to share it. I have always accepted that you can't please everyone but as long as they get my name right I have made an impression

Be well

Graham

x

Hi everyone hope this finds you all well.

OK' date=' Let me give you an update. YES I am stepping back as Cruise Director on Aug 5th. I will possibly do "fill in" work (meaning when a Cruise Director goes on vacation I fill in for 5-6 weeks). So as for the future I will no longer be doing 4 -5 month contracts.

I have met an incredible women and she has truly shown me what my life has been lacking inside, and I can honestly say I have never been happier. So the CD role is not a priority for me now, my lady is.

we are planning to get married next July at my folks farm.....(poor pigs) for those of you who have the DVD knows what that means :o)

I have had a wonderful year at RCI and continue to have a great relationship with them. They have been so supportive in my decision, and for that I am truly thankful

Again I can not thank you guys enough for all your support and kind words in your reviews, even those who didn't care for my humor, thank you for feeling that passionate to share it. I have always accepted that you can't please everyone but as long as they get my name right I have made an impression

Be well

Graham

x[/quote']

Graham,

Congratulations!

You did a wonderful job on the Navigator and I loved the DVD. I hope that you aren't leaving RCL!

Graham, We wish you all the best. I was hoping to sail with you this Christmas on the Navigator and maybe that will be one of your fill in contracts. Meanwhile if you all buy Graham"s dvd you will see why he was a great cruise director.

Graham, we sailed the Navigator July 1-8 and just absolutely loved you, both in person and on your morning show. You will definitely be missed but hopefully we'll get to see you when you're filling in for someone.

Good luck to you and your lady, love is such a wonderful thing, so glad you have gotten to experience it with someone so wonderful.

We hope to one day again sail the Navigator and regardless, will be sailing with RCI again so we know we'll get to see you.

Take care and glad we got to meet you!

Sue

Archived