Harley Shops & Hard Rock Cafes in Hawaii

Rdwhite1999

We will be on the POH on 8/28/06 and I need to find out which islands have Harley Davidson stores and Hard Rock Cafes. My husband is a t-shirt collector of both of these and need to be sure to get some shirts on this trip. How far away from the ports are these shops?

There are both on Oahu. Neither is close to the port. :) I believe that the Harley place is west of the airport, but seems like there is another Harley store downtown. I'll look for you. Hard Rock is a couple of blocks inland from Waikiki.

OK, here's what I found:

Nimitz Hwy is the BIG cycle shop (the one west of the airport)--isn't listed as a "clothes" store. There are three places listed as "MotorClothes and Collectibles Boutique": Royal Hawaiian Shoppping Ctr (on Kalakaua...Waikiki strip), Hilton Hawaiian Village (Waikiki area but fairly close to port) and Ala Moana Center (the big shopping mall downtown...the closest to port).

Hard Rock Cafe is on Kapiolani Blvd. if you have a map!

HTH

Susan

Hi there, I've just returned from the Big Island and am happy to report there are Harley-Davidson shops in both Hilo & Kona.

The shop in Hilo is on Hwy11 just past Ken's House of Pancakes and is about 2 miles from the port. (that is an estimate)

Sorry, I'm can't remember the location of the Kona shop but I think I remember seeing it on our way to Costco for gas which is on Hwy 19 enroute to the airport.

Enjoy your cruise and your visit to the Big Island.

Winnie

The Hard Rock Cafe in Kona is only a few blocks from the pier down Alii Drive on the left. The Harley shop is at the top of the Old Industrial area. If you are renting a car from the airport, go back towards Kona and make the next left after the light at Makala or Makalapua (which is the road that goes up to K-Mart). You will go down a hill and take the first road to the left. I don't know how many driveways in it is to the Harley shop but there are signs at each drive I believe that says what is in there.

Emi

Archived