Swimming with the turtles without a tour!

CrystalBlue

Has anyone use this company for swimming with the turtles without a tour.

http://www.justbreezingwatersports.com/glass_bottom_boat.php

I believe this is the company Glory Tours uses for their land and seas tour. I have contacted them twice and they have answered all of my questions. Any feedback about them would be helpful. Even if you use them with Glory tours how was your experience.

hi Crystal blue

as i have posted before my wife and i went on a fantastic excursion with the shasa catamaran the captain was very nice and extremly informative you actually go in to the water with the turtles they come right up to you and there are thousands of fish at the shipwreck,they were 4 of us on the cruise that day 2 other people from england staying on barbados we did a 3 hr tour all the drinks you need it was a fantastic cruise they got back to us very quickly as well their website address is www.shasacatamarancruises.com

Hi Happy holidayz,

I went to their website it does look great. One question did you do the three hour or the five hour cruise with lunch. If you did the five hour one how was the food? Also was the snorkeling equipment provided? How did you pay them in advance or the day of?

Hello crystal blue

i too have sailed with captain Jason aboard shasa and he is very helpful and pointed out different places of interest as we were sailing along we were in contact with him via phone,recommended to us by a friend, he took our credit card info and a deposit was taken we also did the three hour tour but he told us they do a buffet style lunch id suggest contacting him. he is definatly very professional and friendly,im sorry i took so long to post this i was reading up onthe boards and came across your posts,they also provide snorkeling gear which they clean after every use,these were very good much better than mine.id definatly recommend

this tour to anyone.:)

Archived