9 Day Eastern out of NJ - 1pm arrival in St Thomas - Is Godfrey Tour Even Available ?

I've read several great reviews about Godfrey Tours in St. Thomas but I was wondering if anyone who has done the 9 day out of NJ/NY was able to booka tour with him even though you don't arrive in St. Thomas until 1pm. According to his website, it seems ilke his tours leave at 9am, 10am, or 11am depdending on how much shopping you want to do. Has anyone tried to contact him and see if he is available for an afternoon tour ?

Here's a link to his site where he explains the tour and lists the various times that it leaves.

http://www.godfreytoursvi.com/tour1.html

Why don't you email him and ask him. If yours is the only ship in town that day, he probably would be willing to accomodate you. He does a great tour. Good luck.

Thanks - I just sent him an email...we'll see what he says. I was just hoping to get a quick answer from someone who has already done the 9 Day cruise.

We went on the Carnival Legend last summer out of NYC to the same destination. We arrived earlier and had an 11am meet with Godrey's.

Of course they will anwer your email.

One thing is certain about tour operators, they come to meet the ship when it comes in. These people could not have been more relliable, and friendly, and certainly very modestly priced.

They also watched our packages, etc while we were off the jitney, very responsible.

You may wish to bring an umbrella or poncho for the rain forest.

hoboken7526

I'll be on the same cruise in September. I sent an email to Godfrey Tours asking about afternoon tours. I was informed that they don't provide any tours in the afternoon. :(

Sad that we can't arrive into port at an earlier time.

If your response is different than what I received please post it.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Archived