Catamaran Daysail

Look at atlantisadventures.com ,they have a catamaran sail and snorkle to St. Johns honeymoon beach. We did a similar trip with them thru Carnival (cost ue $29.00 more pp:( ) and then we found out they also run this tour. It's $60.oo pp. We had a great time and pal to use them again next time we're in St. Thomas. They provide tranportation to Red Hook. The cat. had stairs into and out of the water which should work great for your party. The staff was very good as was the snorkeling and snacks and drinks. beautiful views from the cat. of secluded beaches,ect. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Look at atlantisadventures.com ,they have a catamaran sail and snorkle to St. Johns honeymoon beach. We did a similar trip with them thru Carnival (cost ue $29.00 more pp:( ) and then we found out they also run this tour. It's $60.oo pp. We had a great time and pal to use them again next time we're in St. Thomas. They provide tranportation to Red Hook. The cat. had stairs into and out of the water which should work great for your party. The staff was very good as was the snorkeling and snacks and drinks. beautiful views from the cat. of secluded beaches,ect. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

I looked at their website, and read that they only do the tour on Monday afternoons. Did I read it correctly and the "brochure" is wrong, or did I read it wrong? We wont be there on a Monday. I would prefer to book on my own if I could save around $30 pp.

Thanks for the info, Gwyn

I looked at their website, and read that they only do the tour on Monday afternoons. Did I read it correctly and the "brochure" is wrong, or did I read it wrong? We wont be there on a Monday. I would prefer to book on my own if I could save around $30 pp.

Thanks for the info, Gwyn

I'm also looking to book an independent catamaren tour in St. Thomas. I'll be on Adventure of the Seas & the boats stops in St. Thomas on a Saturday. Any help would be great.

Archived