We haven't booked yet but we are going

ciska40

Hi Everyone,

i am Ciska I live in the Netherlands and I have been on several HAL Cruises with my parents and my hubby. Now we want to make a cruise in february 2008 we have to plan ahead because my hubby has difficulties getting off from his work. And becaus we live in the Netherlands we have to get airline tickets about a year in advance.

Now I have been on my last cruise in 1993 so I want to know how much is there changed. We are planning to go on the Zuiderdam. Do you know when the prices for 2008 will be on the internet? I also have a daughter of 13 and taking my cousin of 18 will they have a good time at HAL. I had when i was young but kids nowerdays are so much different. We cruised last year with Disney Cruise Line because my daughter wreally wanted that It was nice but I would rather take HAL to much mickey for me.

I hope to learn much from the message board and have a lot of fun before we go and that is a long time from now.

Ciska

Archived