Phone Card in St. Thomas, Tortola and Bermuda

Mallory's Mom

Hi - has anyone bought a phone card in St. Thomas to be able to call back home? Where did you pick it up? Does anyone know if it will work from Tortola and Bermuda? Probably not Bermuda - but maybe?

Sorry - title of this post obviously should have said Card

Hi - has anyone bought a phone card in St. Thomas to be able to call back home? Where did you pick it up? Does anyone know if it will work from Tortola and Bermuda? Probably not Bermuda - but maybe?

Sorry - title of this post obviously should have said Card

There are international calling cards that can be purchased just about anywhere to be used just about anywhere.

In St. Thomas a domestic card works just fine...I carry a regular ATT domestic phone card that can be used anywhere (just call the 800 number and ask what you need to dial in your ports to connect to their network before you leave)

My cell carrier sells an international program that can be bought monthly to reduce the charges and then when I returned (and all the cals have showed up on my bill) I cancelled that service..that was the easiest

Archived