one way auto rental

Does anyone know of a company that will allow you to rent a car in the Atlanta area, and drop it off near Port Canavral, the n secure one for the trip back to Atlanta? I've been told by friends that auto rental agencies don't like to do that, but surely someone offers that service...:(

I would try Budget. Go to http://www.mousesavers.com and pick some discount codes and try them. It will probably lower you cost.

I know they will offer one way rentals. They also have a shuttle that will take you to the port and pick you up to take you to their rental agency when you get back to Canaveral.

Tim

Hi There-

I rented from Budget one way from Albany, NY to JFK Airport in NYC, and vice versa. It was cheaper to do that than pay to park at that airport, and it was cheaper to do all this than fly from Albany, NY to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Don't forget to ask about special deals, I got one because I have a BJ's Wholesale Club card (who knew????). They didn't even ask to see the card. I know that there are some obscure discounts offered by all Rental Agencies, heck look into your car insurance too, if you have one of the big names,often they get discounted rates too! Have a great time.:)

On the Mariner Aug 5th sailing and we are renting from Amtrak in New Orleans one way. We are using Hertz and their rate was the best I could find. The charge with Discounts is approx 110 per day for 2 days.

Hope this helps

Archived