Goodbye Cozumel

solita

Just a quick note to let the board know that I am leaving my beloved island and moving to Los Cabos in a few weeks. I have been offered a fabulous job as assistant port manager and just can't pass it up. I'm sure I will return to Cozumel some day but for now, I need a new challenge and Cabo holds the key. I will post in between packing.

Thanks to you both. And Zy...the thought of Blue Bell didn't even play into my decision. Can you see the fingers crossed?? I will post in between selling my stuff and packing up my cats!

Solita...

What a wonderful opportunity for you! Take it and run! We definitely will miss you here on the boards. You have been such a great help and blessing to so many people!

Best of Luck!

Good luck to you Solita. I have read many of your posts and just wanted to thank you for all the helpful information you have provided. I know you probably have better things to do than answer the many questions we cruisers have, but you have consitently provided timely and helpful information. It has been appreciated even by those of us who have mainly lurked on this site. It has been great to have someone with first hand information being so willing to help.You will definitely be missed. I hope you enjoy Cabo and your new job!!

You are our first hand "go-to person"! (But you still can be as you now more about Coz than most of us.)

After surviving and working throughout the hurricane, rebuild (amazing considering how New Orleans looks) and the tendering.....Cabo should be a breeze! Good Luck and dont be a stranger here!

Way to go Solita! Cozumel is losing a very special lady...know you will love Cabo. You have offered so much assistance and info to all who have come to these boards..Thank You!

Glad we will connect before you go!

Cozgal

Like Sharon said above, it's not like you're leaving CC!!! Right? Seriously... I sure hope not. Your insight and first hand knowledge is one reason I have always looked for your posts/responses.

Good Luck!

Brian

Solita, seeing your dedication and willingness to help everyone here on the boards, I understand why you were offered that fabulous job!!! You will most certainly be a valuable employee as assistant port manager. Hate to see you leave, but happy for your success. Many thanks for all of your help.:)

Just a quick note to let the board know that I am leaving my beloved island and moving to Los Cabos in a few weeks. I have been offered a fabulous job as assistant port manager and just can't pass it up. I'm sure I will return to Cozumel some day but for now, I need a new challenge and Cabo holds the key. I will post in between packing.

Solita, you have always been so helpful with my cruises to Cosumel . . . I'm sorry you're leaving. But . . . my son and I will be in Los Cabos next January (for the first time) . . . sure hope to hear from you on that board!

Thanks to you both. And Zy...the thought of Blue Bell didn't even play into my decision. Can you see the fingers crossed?? I will post in between selling my stuff and packing up my cats!

PV can't be that far away. And it can't be more than a 2 hour flight from Cabo to Phoenix.

Good Luck with your move!!! I wish you the best of luck and happiness!!!! :)

Mucho appreciation with your good wishes. I don´t see my move as permanent but as a time to get more good experiences to take back to Cozumel. My cats and stuff might be in Cabo but my heart will always be here.

Archived