Group Cruises~ Whats the catch?

Litewait

1. Rates (of course!) Without asking for special rates or joining other groups, our group rates are very good, and as our cruise's cabin rates go up, they'll look even better. I will watch pricing and if it comes down any-- I will make sure we get all that is coming to us.

So, Join your favotite group cruise today and enjoy all the benefits of booking with a group~:D

Thanks for the info. Are you referring to cabin upgrades if pricing comes down?

How do I look for a particular Group Cruise? (I am interested on sailing on the Inspiration the last week of June 2007.) I will be sailing alone and would be interested in sharing a cabin. Can the Group Leader help me with this? Thanks!

Liz

Carnival Inspiration - June 2006

Liz: Sometimes within the groups page you can request a room mate. I had to do this one cruise for one of my party when her person cancelled at the last minute.

another place to look--outside of groups is the roll call boards. Sometimes people are sailing with extended family and there isnt room for aunt Jane. we did that for our first cruise - my family booked as a grop and a family member posted on a roll call and found someone to share the cost of the cabin.

on the main board-- scroll to the group cruises.

Archived