Best Place for CCr's to Meet on Dawn Princess?

cvanhorn

First trip on the Dawn Princess for a few of us who have met on this site and we are wondering if those who have cruised her would suggest a place for us to meet each other after the lifeboat drill? We are on the October 18th sailing. Thanks!

First trip on the Dawn Princess for a few of us who have met on this site and we are wondering if those who have cruised her would suggest a place for us to meet each other after the lifeboat drill? We are on the October 18th sailing. Thanks!

While I have never been on the Dawn I have been on plenty of roll calls where after muster drilll we would meet at a bar on once of the top decks so that we can see the views for sailaway. Just look on the deck plans to find out where a bar is. In fact I just looked at the Dawn and they have a Riviera Bar on the Rivera deck. That might be a good one. Also since you leaving from S.F. make sure you meet on the portside because the views of S.F. are spectacular from that side. Now when you get into the bay Alcatraz will be on the Starboard side; just make sure you are on the portside when leaving.

marilyn

Archived