Cruise Critic Member Offer: FREE Shipboard Credits on Carnival. Must book 7/26 or 7/2

rlyans

Just got a E-mail from cruise critic saying they are offering a $100 credit per stateroom on 7 night bookings. (new bookings only) Do you think they would honor it for prior bookings? What do you all think?

Just got a E-mail from cruise critic saying they are offering a $100 credit per stateroom on 7 night bookings. (new bookings only) Do you think they would honor it for prior bookings? What do you all think?

I've gotten the email about that sale through Carnival... it is their usual sale, and no, they don't honor for prior bookings... they MAY honor it, but they take all the discounts out of it and you generally are better off without the sale

I called Carnival today with that very question and was told that it was only granted to those NEW cruisers who booked on the days in question. I hung up the phone and packed a few more bottles of happy in my luggage without a bit of remorse.......my little way of giving myself a onboard credit.;)

Archived