Dry Cleaning & Laundry?

Polecat

We are in the process of selecting the clothes to take for our Baltic cruise. I hate to over pack. Does anyone know what the dry cleaning and laundry service costs are on Oceania? I know the self service laundry is $3 wash and $3 dry, but I am more interested in the ships service.

Thanks.

We are in the process of selecting the clothes to take for our Baltic cruise. I hate to over pack. Does anyone know what the dry cleaning and laundry service costs are on Oceania? I know the self service laundry is $3 wash and $3 dry, but I am more interested in the ships service.

Thanks.

wash is $3.00 total ( one load wash and dry)

the cost for dry cleaning can't remember, but they do an excellent job

We were on concierge level last winter and there were a few coupons in our stateroom for complimentary dry cleaning service (I think there were 2 cards for each of us.) They may be in all staterooms, I just know what was in ours, so perhaps someone else can verify if they are in every stateroom. I can't remember the exact price, but I do remember that we laughed as I paid $8.50 at home to have a 2 piece pantsuit drycleaned, and a lady I talked to on the the cruise was very pleased that her charge was only $7.75...She thought the drycleaning charges were very comparable to what you pay at home, not at all outrageous. And she said they did a wonderful job and were quite prompt.

• 8 months later...
We were on concierge level last winter and there were a few coupons in our stateroom for complimentary dry cleaning service (I think there were 2 cards for each of us.) They may be in all staterooms, I just know what was in ours, so perhaps someone else can verify if they are in every stateroom. I can't remember the exact price, but I do remember that we laughed as I paid $8.50 at home to have a 2 piece pantsuit drycleaned, and a lady I talked to on the the cruise was very pleased that her charge was only $7.75...She thought the drycleaning charges were very comparable to what you pay at home, not at all outrageous. And she said they did a wonderful job and were quite prompt.

Anyone have any more info regarding dry cleaning?

How many articles are supposed to be pressed for free at the concierge level?

Danke Schon!

Sean

Anyone have any more info regarding dry cleaning?

How many articles are supposed to be pressed for free at the concierge level?

Danke Schon!

Sean

Ahh... the search function! 4 items pressed, I guess.

Archived