Roma Shuttle Service an FYI

I have read a few post that mention that some drivers that Roma Shuttle Service employs do not speak English. We booked them for our November cruise and requested that we have a driver that speaks English for our November trip from the hotel in Rome to the port (we're traveling with our 8 & 12 year old sons who have a great curosity in other cultures). The email that I received back from the general manager said that it can't be guaranteed but for an extra 20 Euro each way they can guarantee an English speaking driver.

Eileen

I have read a few post that mention that some drivers that Roma Shuttle Service employs do not speak English. We booked them for our November cruise and requested that we have a driver that speaks English for our November trip from the hotel in Rome to the port (we're traveling with our 8 & 12 year old sons who have a great curosity in other cultures). The email that I received back from the general manager said that it can't be guaranteed but for an extra 20 Euro each way they can guarantee an English speaking driver.

Eileen

If it's not too late you might try the company we went with. http://www.RomeConnection.com

Our driver spoke great English and he was a family man. We talked about the customs and exchanged views on politics, music, etc. We learned so much ab out the Italian people with our time driving with Marco.

Archived