Beach Towels off ship...?

argoisin

Hi. Yes, you can take the towels off ship, but if you lose them/fail to return them to your cabin steward they cost around $23 to replace. We didn't have a problem keeping up with them, but we also brought our own. I just thought that it would be easier to spot a unique towel than the same nvay blue towels everyone has. Hope this helps, but by all means pack less. Just be responsible :):)

Hi, by all means you CAN take Carnivals towels off the ship, however, dont lose them or forget them somewhere, because they WILL charge you for them, and they arent cheap!

I dont know which ship your on, but the newer ones also have a room to iron, with irons, board etc... hair dryers, and sometimes shanpoo dispenser and soap dispenser in the showers. That helps with the packing light idea. Have a great trip!:D

I bring my own. I bought really thin lightweight ones at Walmart for about $5. I lay them flat in the suitcase, pack the clothes in, and then fold the ends over. They really don't take up much room. It makes much easier to find your lounge chair in a sea of Carnival towels.

Argo, I always take my own (same as Darcy - thin, WalMart, mine were $4) for taking on shore.

In your cabin will be some really thick Carnival towels with a note attached that they are for taking on shore.

The towels for poolside are furnished on deck.

ONE of those big towels would fill my tote bag, and they are heavy. That's why I take my own. (Besides, I don't want to take a chance on being charged the $22 for losing one.)

Hi. Yes, you can take the towels off ship, but if you lose them/fail to return them to your cabin steward they cost around $23 to replace. We didn't have a problem keeping up with them, but we also brought our own. I just thought that it would be easier to spot a unique towel than the same nvay blue towels everyone has. Hope this helps, but by all means pack less. Just be responsible :):)

You could always go 'shopping' if you lose yours. I hear that the pool areas have many styles to chose from early in the mornings!

LOL!

Archived