Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

Over the past several years I've cruised on NCL an average of once ot twice a year -- not a lot, but often enough to become acquainted with (usually) the Hotel Director, Cruise Director, Concierge, and occasionally the F & B Director on the various ships/cruises. With only a few exceptions, I've enjoyed getting to know these folks and have looked forward to crossing paths again on future NCL cruises.

Thinking it would be nice to know which C.D., H.D., or Concierge is going to be on an upcoming cruise, I've asked NCL's reservations office if they know who will be on a specific cruise -- and always inquire only a week or so before sailing because these positions change personnel frequently, as individuals go on vacation, etc. However, no one I've spoken to has been able to identify the names of any senior staff *currently* assigned to a given ship, irrespective of how much longer they will be working on that ship. I am about to give it up as a lost cause. Is there any way to access such information that I've overlooked?

Thanks!

Rosetta,

You might look at the strings for the roll calls on specific ships and do a search for this info. I'm just off the Jewel yesterday and can provide some of the staff names that are on it at present if you'd like.

Lee

I would like to know who is replacing the concierge on the Jewel at present?

I received an email from Adrian Bica who is filling in for Carlos Zarate. :confused:

I did a search regarding Adrian and it doesn't sound good. Please say it ain't so.....................Let us know upon your return from the Jewel..we're sailing June 5th. Thanks................

Rosetta,

You might look at the strings for the roll calls on specific ships and do a search for this info. I'm just off the Jewel yesterday and can provide some of the staff names that are on it at present if you'd like.

Lee

can you tell me who the CD and Hotel Manager are on the Jewel now? we are going in June

I would like to know who is replacing the concierge on the Jewel at present?

Just got off the Jewel this weekend and Adrian Bica just got on the Jewel. We loved him! He was on top of things and very personable.

He never said no - for that matter he never said "let me check and see" either!

Enjoy!

can you tell me who the CD and Hotel Manager are on the Jewel now? we are going in June

CD Paul Bahar (think is his name) - he has been on the Jewel for awhil

John O-Hara is the Hotel Manager and is great!

we just got off this weekend

Anshuman does not want the Epic assignment. He is very tactfully trying to fight it. He really wants to stay on the Dawn. Somehow I think it is a futile fight.

PE

He and Karan would be a heck of a concierge combination though!

Hi Lianne' date='

No vacation for Prem - he's already on the Spirit!:D

I heard that a guy named Brett Mance was taking over as CD on the Gem when Andy went on vacation. Perhaps recent Gem cruisers can confirm. A new ACD has come on to replace Rob Sugar. His name is Ian and he was the ACD on the Jade last summer.

I think Ruth Hagger is going on the Gem as Concierge. She may already be there, not sure exactly when Adrian was signing off.

Are you and Pianoman going back to the Star soon?;):D:D[/quote']

Yeap Brett Mance was CD on our 02/20 Gem cruise. He was all over the place. He told us we was just back from his 2 months break. Great guy but looked really really tired on the last 2 days.

Anshuman does not want the Epic assignment. He is very tactfully trying to fight it. He really wants to stay on the Dawn. Somehow I think it is a futile fight.

PE

Got an email from him yesteday. I think he gave up the fight and I know Karan is counting on him. Anshuman gets off the ship after the 3rd Miami cruise and Karan continues solo.

Saying no to Klaus is something that can be done once but not good for your career

Got an email from him yesteday. I think he gave up the fight and I know Karan is counting on him. Anshuman gets off the ship after the 3rd Miami cruise and Karan continues solo.

Saying no to Klaus is something that can be done once but not good for your career

I wonder who that puts on the Pearl and the Dawn. I know Anoop would love to go back to the Dawn. But, I know Hugo is a huge fan of Ryan. We'll see how this shakes out.

PE

I wonder who that puts on the Pearl and the Dawn. I know Anoop would love to go back to the Dawn. But' date=' I know Hugo is a huge fan of Ryan. We'll see how this shakes out.[/color']

PE

Anshuman could go back to the Dawn after helping to bring out the Epic. Who knows anything is posible. I expect a long vacation starting around the first of August for him as it looks like he goes directly from the Dawn to the Epic in May.

The concierge on the Epic is in a position to make a lot more money if they are able to provide the same level of service. That is a big if with a max of ~350 suite passengers at capacity compared to ~125 on the Dawn.

ok--did I miss it..?--who is HD on Gem..since Prem left..:confused:

I probably have the spelling wrong but I think it is Filippo Bertuzzi. This was back in late January.

coka

Archived