Circle Center Sign On????? Not Able To

2bcrewzn

What is up with Princess? I have been trying on and off for 6 days to sign on to Princess circle center? It always says, try again in 15 minutes? Does anyone know what time of day is good? I am trying to update my pesonal choices for my cruise and I called princess and they said, in order to update it for my 10 day Dawn cruise in Oct, I have to go to Circle Center, since I already completed my crusie personalizer, without requesting my robe, I didn't know I could, then (I read I could on here) so Princess said I had to go to Circle center in order to update .

So please help???? When is a good time to get signed on to Circle Center???

The Princess website is very problematic.

The Future Cruise Consultant on the Sun Princess, this past May, told me that Princess is quite displeased with their current system, which was recently updated, and that Princess is currently in negotiations with different vendors, in an attempt to gain a system which will better suit their needs, and those of their customer base.

They are well aware of the myriad complaints.

I have found it easier to use the 1-800 phone number, and speak directly with someone in the Captain's Circle department, when I need to access or update the info.

Michael

What is up with Princess? I have been trying on and off for 6 days to sign on to Princess circle center? It always says, try again in 15 minutes? Does anyone know what time of day is good? I am trying to update my pesonal choices for my cruise and I called princess and they said, in order to update it for my 10 day Dawn cruise in Oct, I have to go to Circle Center, since I already completed my crusie personalizer, without requesting my robe, I didn't know I could, then (I read I could on here) so Princess said I had to go to Circle center in order to update .

So please help???? When is a good time to get signed on to Circle Center???

Over the weekend when I tried I got the message that they were doing maintenance.

................and another thought. I have heard mixed results when requesting the robes on-line. Yes, they were there.....no they were not. Also same results when not entered. If you can't get back on for that only, I wouldn't worry about it. Just ask when you meet your cabin steward, you will have them in a short while. Oh heck, you are sailing in October, I would guess the site will be up by then :D I am still going to post this because it looks nice and i wanted to say hi anyway. ;) ;)

Archived