Star Alaska - Salmon?

RSVE821

Debating whether to go to a Salmon Bake or why waste the money if the Star serves a good fresh salmon for dinner once or twice. Comments appreciated from those who have sailed Alaska this season.

;) hi we were on the star in june. i found the shore salmon bake wurth the money. i never ate salmon on the ship i eat lots of salmon in oregon so not much interested. besides i think salmon is best cooked outdoors over a fire. we loved our cruise

Debating whether to go to a Salmon Bake or why waste the money if the Star serves a good fresh salmon for dinner once or twice. Comments appreciated from those who have sailed Alaska this season.

Salmon was offered every evening in the main dining rooms on the Star. We had it one evening and it was delicious. But we also did a salmon bake (Taku Lodge) and it was even more delicious!

Archived