last tender time question

bluecruisin

On our first cruise, we were on the Triumph. I just looked at the Capers, and our ship set sail at 4:30 and the last tender was at 3:45 (but it does seem that it was more like 4:00-we watched from our balcony). They will leave without you...but as long as you are there in line, you're good to go.

I also noticed that if you have an emergency, the Capers ask you to contact Bodden Shipping at 949-7474. I suppose this is if you miss the ship (but I wouldn't count on them getting you to the ship). When we were leaving Ocho Rios, we saw a couple being boated out to the ship. We were just leaving, and it really didn't seem like the ship slowed at all for this boat. We watched as the boat came up next to the ship and somehow this couple managed to get on the ship.

Last January, when we were in GC for the week, we ate dinner at Breezes a couple of nights. We loved watching the ships sail out of port. One night, there was a couple sitting next to us (on the balcony), and they were enjoying their drinks as they watched the tender lines. When the line became short...they scooted across the street. I don't know that I'd do this...but it worked for them. I can only imagine what a mess it would be if everyone on the ship tried this...

Have a great time in Grand Cayman! :)

Archived