reservations in restaurants - ncl spirit

Blossum

Here's the cancellation policy:

"Reservations for all the Specialty Restaurants that are not cancelled 24 hours prior will be assessed a fee of $5.00 per person. The above charge will be applied to the account and the stateroom of the guest that is holding the reservation."

It does not specify that the policy applies only to the surcharge restaurants. Therefore, I read it as applying to the non-surcharge alternative restaurants as well (e.g., La Trattoria).

Personally, I think it's a fair policy. I've seen too many instances of people not showing up, which is inconsiderate to all the passengers who would have shown up if they could have gotten reservations.

I have also seen people make multiple reservations early in the week for later in the week and then they figure that they can decide later which restaurant they want. Even though they have to release all but one 24 hours in advance, it is still extremely rude and inconsiderate, but I tend to find that alot lately.

Archived