Latitudes Quarterly Magazine

Dancyalien

I,too, have not received my magazine in quite some time. I called about 2 months ago and asked them about it and they said they would send one out. I am still waiting. I enjoy reading what they have to say.

Okay I feel better then... I thought maybe it got accidently thrown out or something. I know I got one in Feb or early March because it was right before my wedding. It was all about the Jewel and I remember saying if I didn't already have my honeymoon booked I would have liked to do the cruise that was in there.

I just found out I never got a questionaire about the NCL Gem itinerary. I was beginning to think I somehow got off the mailing list.

My mom mentioned that she got something from Latitudes in the mail yesterday; I'm not sure if it was the quarterly magazine but it was some kind of brochure or magazine.

I can't remember the last time we received one of the magazines either.

I could find a Winter 2006 Latitude and a Panama Canal specials offer magizine but no Summer Latitude. I get alot of offers from NCL on the internet. In fact I got one this week with the new benefits levels and what was being offered. Didn't see anything new there either. Just the same old same old. With all that said, many times when I received mail from all the cruise lines, I look them over and only save ones that have offers of places and cruises I may want to taked advantage of. If not the info goes on the paper pile and out the next week. I will keep a look out for a summer magazine now that I am thinking about it.

Its good to know Im not the only one that reads them!!! I did get a flyer in the mail this week about Panama Canal cruises but no quarterly. I guess they are just late with them.

Cruzholic could you send me or post the info on the new benefit levels? I didnt get that email either.... (my email is dancyalien@aol.com

I havent gotten any emails from NCL lately. I wonder whats wrong. I always check my spam. hmmmmm......

Ok folks, my Summer Latitudes arrived an hour ago in the mail. And yes, Bermuda is on the front page. The center is "Welcome to the New Latitudes", all the same info sent in my email last week and also posted on the NCL web site. Yours should be arriving soon.

Come to think of it I haven't gotten one in awhile either. I simply assumed they stopped sending them out.

Spoke with a Latitudes rep this afternoon. Seems one last year was returned by the post office, so they had my address field as "non valid address"; this is why I haven't been getting mine.

From February through mid October I was in two hospitals and then a nursing home. It seems my mail box at home had filled & my mailman thought I'd moved & left no forwarding address. Shortly after that my supe at work had my address changed to the office address. Every couple of weeks she or another co-worker would bring out a folder of mail for me to go through.

Bottom line is they got my address straightened out & will be mailing me a recent issue of the magazine.

I have been a member for 2 years and never got anything. Called NCL last Spring and they said card would be on the way. Still haven't seen it. Never have seen a magazine. Got on board 2 weeks ago and my keycard said nothing about Lattidues but hubbys said he he was bronze. Went downstairs to talk to desk and they gave me a invite to the party. Hubby got all this in the room.

Going on the Dream next May and we will wait and see if my card says Bronze like his does. Vicki:)

Just got ours in the mail today and it's the one with Bermuda featured.

Just spent some time looking at your photo essay of your trip on the Dawn (from your blog). What can I say except OUTSTANDING!

thanks

-Monte

Archived