Miracle Pools

I have searched high and low and can't seem to find an answer to this one. Can someone tell me a little about each of the 3 pools on the Miracle? Which is adults only? Which ones allow kids? Which are the "party spots" and which are better to sit down quietly and read a book. Is one for kids only or are adults allowed in all of them? I believe I read somewhere that the slide doesn't land in a pool - is that correct?

Thanks for your help!

I have searched high and low and can't seem to find an answer to this one. Can someone tell me a little about each of the 3 pools on the Miracle? Which is adults only? Which ones allow kids? Which are the "party spots" and which are better to sit down quietly and read a book. Is one for kids only or are adults allowed in all of them? I believe I read somewhere that the slide doesn't land in a pool - is that correct?

Thanks for your help!

The AFT pool and hot tub is adults only. But the surrounding area, kids are allowed... they just can't get in the pool/HT. The other pools allow kids. There is a kiddie pool, I don't think I ever saw it, LOL... but I heard there was one. I think that is where the slide empties too (doesn't empty into a pool, just a trough of water) The middle pool is where the band will be.

The kiddy pool is on the top deck where the stairs to the slide are but the slide does not empty into a pool. The slide is self contained and has an area in the bottom that it empties into and then stairs to exit. They wait until the person in that area has exited before they allow the next person to slide down. The kiddy pool is only only about a foot and a half deep. There is a shaded area up there to sit when the kids are in th pool that was a nice place to sit and read as we only saw 2-3 kids in the pool at a time.

Its as the above mentioned.......the only thing I will add is, no one enforces were the kids are, although there are adult only areas kids are at every pool.....only time I had a problem with it was if they were crowding the hot tubs...

Archived