SEATTLE - nightclubs, hotel and other info needed

jp2001

Hello everyone!

I need your help. I posted this question on the Ports of Call Board but I know that you can be of great help so I will also ask my questions here in case you don't check the US Ports of Call board often.

For a land trip, I will be in Seattle for a day (arriving at SEATAC airport at 8:30pm and leaving Seattle the following day at 4pm). Doing some research on this web site, I've seen the name of Best Western Executive Inn mentionned quite often. Is it the only hotel you would recommend or is there other hotels (not too expensive) you can think of? Also, what is the best nightclub in Seattle? I don't want to offend anyone but I would also like to know if Seattle is a safe place at night or not really? During the day, I plan on waking up somewhat early (8 am) and be ready to discover Seattle for the day. What are your suggestions. What are the Not To Be Missed things to see and do while I am there? What is Space Needle (sorry, I am a French Canadian girl who never heard of Space Needle).

Please help me plan my day so I can have a good time exploring this new city.

Thanks in advance!

They have some wonderful wineries in Seattle if that interests you. It's something a little bit different. Can't remember the name of the restaurant, but it's waaaaayyyy up high on top of the Hyatt Regency and has the most spectacular view and fantastic steaks.

I wish I could remember the names of everything!! There is a fun place to shop on the water where people even throw fish. Kinda a flea market. No worries about finding coffee there; there is a Starbucks on every corner...

Can't really help with the Hotels and stuff. Live here, so no need for hotel.

Things to see and do would be to visit the Space Needle at the Seattle center. While there, if interested in the Music scene, I'd deffinatly recommend a visit to the EMP.The EMP is an interactive Rock Music museum.

Pike Place Market is a another huge tourist attraction. Thats the place where they toss the fish.

At night Seattle has a very hot area for night clubs. The place is called Pioneer Square. This is not the name of the club, it's the name of the area. About 10 - 20 clubs in the area.

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Archived