Tour Guides

We are cruising the Mediterranean, particularly the Greek Isles and Turkey in September. Does anyone have any great recommendations for tours and guides for Istanbul and Ephesus. Is Athens easy to do on your own or should we book a tour. Any suggestions and helpful information would be appreciated.

Ekol Travel ... we used them for both Istanbul and Ephesus ... excellent guides both places ... good drivers and wonderful new Mercedes minibuses. Since we booked both ports with them ... they gave us a special deal in Ephesus ... only $17 pp for the half day that we were there.

I cruised the Med in June with my family of five. In Istanbul, we hired Kagan Kosagan kosagan@yahoo.com . I highly recommend him and would hire hime again. He speaks fluent English (along with a few other languages) and knows Istanbul very well. He was very protective of my daughters. Kagan was one of our favorite tour guides in the Med.

Archived