mediterranean cruise

2dream4

I am going on the July 31 QE2 Mediterranean cruise/ Can anyone tell me what type of weather to expect at that time fo year? I see a lot published here regarding transatlantic and Caribbean. Any adviiice on Mediterranean in August? Warm enough to use the pool? or HOT?
Thanks so much !

Hi - I have a work colleague who will be on the same sailing as you. She isn't into these boards, so I wonder if you could answer a question for her. We've got our docs for our Star Princess Med sailing in a couple of weeks, but she hasn't had anything apart from some labels for her suitcases. She says she contacted Princess, and they said that's all she gets. Is this true? Bear in mind she's also from the UK, and sailing from Southampton. Do they just compare her passport with the passenger list? We had heaps of info to fill in for our cruise, so I'm a bit dubious, but I wonder if Cunard does things differently.

Thanks for your help

Vivienne

I have been reading the cruise critic for several months now, and have seen comments indicating that some do not get theri crusing documents from Cunard as late as one week before the cruise !
Based upon comments I have read, I am not going to gt nervouse until one week approaches...if I still do not have anything from Cunard, they will be hearing from me post haste !

[quote name='2dream4']I am going on the July 31 QE2 Mediterranean cruise/ Can anyone tell me what type of weather to expect at that time fo year? I see a lot published here regarding transatlantic and Caribbean. Any adviiice on Mediterranean in August? Warm enough to use the pool? or HOT?
Thanks so much ![/QUOTE]

i was on the 24th may MED cruise - the weather was hot, hot, hot!!!
pools were lovely to use. the ship is amazing.
have a lovely cruise

(jealous) Molly!!!

Archived