Excursion for my parents?

Cassie2002

Hi everyone!

My parents are going on the carribean princess (i think) and will be stopping in st. maartin. My mother has a knee replacement and another knee that is sewrverly arthritic. She will need a wheel chair for long distances and my father has a bad back so he can not push her for very long or walk a long time himself. My question is are there any excursion out there that are fun but do not demad alot of walking? Maybe like an open air bus tour or boat?

Thank you in advance!

Cassie

Hi Cassie..

I wish I knew more about the excursions...been so long since I've been there. But hubby and I are going on the Car. Princess as well. We're going to do the America's Cup excursion through the ship. I know u don't have to participate if you don't want to or can't...just sit back and relax. They race against other boats....You heard of the Amer. Cup? Stars and Stripes....forgot the other boats.

Anyways, it's very popular as well. So have to book online through Princess quickly. Usually a waiting list months prior.

I'm sure others will have ideas for you. You can go to their personalizer online and read the different excursions they have to offer...tells how physical it is as well. You can read up on them as well and see what would interest them.

They might enjoy taking a tour of the place that includes seeing diff. sights...

This is very nice of you to help your parents out like this and I hope u get a lot of input from others.

But I would suggest if they want to do something that they think they might enjoy, book it online now...they can change their mind and not be charged for it. YOu don't pay until you're on the ship.

So go to Princess.com and go to their info. and will have the excursions to look at under their personalizer.

Anything else I might be able to help you with, feel free to ask....

Good luck!

Archived