Well... we booked - Med on Royal Princess Sept 2007

Sunshine10

Well... we did it.. just booked the Royal Princess... Sep 29, 2007 for the Med. AND we convinced close friends of ours to join us... so now I'm two things...

1) the wait's going to kill me...

2) nervous about making sure I did and more importantly, our friends did a good thing here. (never cruised w/ friends before)

What's your thoughts on the Royal Princess and some of the new ports? We will be going to Venice, Ravenna, Split, Kotor, Corfu, Valletta, Messina, Sorrento, Ajaccio, Monte Carlo, Portofino, & Rome.

We just got back from a New England trip on Holland America in a full suite and I have to tell you... it was NICE! But this trip looks pretty awesome as well. We booked an AFT owner's suite... I've never stayed in an AFT cabin... not sure what to expect.

Any advice, comments, suggestions would be welcome.. as I am now in NEXT cruise mode :D

Well... we did it.. just booked the Royal Princess... Sep 29, 2007 for the Med. AND we convinced close friends of ours to join us... so now I'm two things...

2) nervous about making sure I did and more importantly, our friends did a good thing here. (never cruised w/ friends before)

What's your thoughts on the Royal Princess and some of the new ports? We will be going to Venice, Ravenna, Split, Kotor, Corfu, Valletta, Messina, Sorrento, Ajaccio, Monte Carlo, Portofino, & Rome.

We just got back from a New England trip on Holland America in a full suite and I have to tell you... it was NICE! But this trip looks pretty awesome as well. We booked an AFT owner's suite... I've never stayed in an AFT cabin... not sure what to expect.

Any advice, comments, suggestions would be welcome.. as I am now in NEXT cruise mode :D

Beautiful itinerary (small ship ports) and a beautiful ship (Tahitian's Sister).......you will have a great time...:)

We'll take care of her for you... We're on the August 24th sailing. Barcelona, St. Tropez, Portofino, Rome, Sorrento, Malta, Santorini, Canakkale, Istanbul, Athens. We're also in an Aft. Can't wait

• 1 month later...

Well, we just did it too, except on the 6/25/07 sailing, same itinerary. I studied every cruiseline's listings and this looked like the best. I really hope the ship measures up, that's my only concern. We're avid snorkelers and I've already researched that Corsica and Malta are great (TripAdvisor.com). We booked a post one-night tour/hotel in Rome, but are waiting to see if Princess offers a pre one-nighter. At this point my travel agent says there's only a two-nighter, really expensive!

HI THERE:

THE "R" CLASS SHIPS ARE FANTASTIC.

WE WILL BE ON THE ROYAL PRINCESS, IN THE VISTA SUITE, FOR THE JUNE 1ST SAILING TO THE HOLY LAND.

WE HAVE BEEN ON THE REGATTA IN THE VISTA SUITE AND JUST LOVED IT.

OVER CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS WE WILL BE ON THE NAUTICA TOURING ASIA, IN THE SAME VISTA SUITE AS THE REGATTA.

WE JUST PREFER GOING FORWARD RATHER THAN SEEING WHERE WE HAVE BEEN.

HAPPING CRUISING EVERYONE

TAKE CARE,

MYRA & HERB

Archived