Fishing in St Thomas

emcemt

Among other places, we are going to St Thomas........LMAO........We are taking the Golden princess out of san juan on Sept 19th (airfare is cheap when you only have to fly 40 miles).....Ship goes to Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua, St Maartan and here............

If you keep in touch maybe I can help you coordinate from this end with BOZO Jonathan. (if you wanna try him again)...He owes you a discounted trip!!

Regards,

Jami

lostdart58

Hey Jami....I'll defenitely keep in touch. He did offer to take 100 off the trip when he told us he would pick us up at the cruise ship later in the day. Then he called and started with the bait thing and timing. Oh well what ya gonna do. I'm defenitely gonna try again in Nov....but on this cruise St Thomas is my first stop....so I have time for backups if plans change.

The Golden Princess looks like a really nice ship. We were behind it in San Juan and then met up with it again in St Marteen and St Thomas. Looks like it has a really cool club/lounge all the way on the aft, very high up. Loooked really nice. When ya leaving for it?

• 2 months later...

Hey Jami...how ya been???? Well i'm coming back to your island 11/21 and have called johnathan from the Double header and put a hold on the boat. He took 100 off the price (due to the screw up last time) btu this time it will be just me. Was weondering if you were interested in going out and splitting the chater. I set up a 1p to 5p trip (i know weird hours but the ship is in port 11-6). Let me know if you may be interested. Eric

• 3 months later...

Archived