Would you book this air???

sharod

I found a RT flight out of BWI to MIA for next April. It is nonstop with good flight times. The cost is a total of $360 for two people. This sounds like a great deal to me. What do you guys think???

I found a RT flight out of BWI to MIA for next April. It is nonstop with good flight times. The cost is a total of $360 for two people. This sounds like a great deal to me. What do you guys think???

If you feel comfortable, BOOK IT NOW. March/April-peak season for Florida with Easter and Spring Break.

I would book it... what is the lowest price you expect to realistically find? Check Airtran as well as kaya.com to get an idea if this is the going rate or a better than average deal. Sounds better than average to me personally, though.

A~

WOW!!! Congrats to you!

Curious... which airline did you book with? I find airtran has reliably good prices form Philly, if you book early enough! But I follow the prices from Baltimore as well, since it really isn't that far from Philly.

A~

WOW!!! Congrats to you!

Curious... which airline did you book with? I find airtran has reliably good prices form Philly, if you book early enough! But I follow the prices from Baltimore as well, since it really isn't that far from Philly.

A~

I booked with American Airlines. I couldn't believe the price!!!! I was hoping to find something around $200 give or take from an economy line.! I am soooo happy that I booked when I did.

Was excited to see in your note that this was AA.

I need St Louis to FLL or MIA in April and price is 480 per person right now. However, what I've seen with American is that one city may have a hugh temporary price drop-it may only last a few days but then another city will get a similar temporary drop.

So am encouraged to see this and will keep checking!

Thanks for your post and congrats!

We got American Airlines for next April also. We paid $277 RT pp, but I was happy with that price for a couple of reasons. First, we are flying Philadelphia to Miami, but returning Ft. Myers to Philadelphia. Typically, multi-city tickets are more expensive. And we're traveling the weekend before Easter, and returning back to Philadelphia the day after Easter. Since that will be peak time, I think we did pretty well.

We got American Airlines for next April also. We paid $277 RT pp, but I was happy with that price for a couple of reasons. First, we are flying Philadelphia to Miami, but returning Ft. Myers to Philadelphia. Typically, multi-city tickets are more expensive. And we're traveling the weekend before Easter, and returning back to Philadelphia the day after Easter. Since that will be peak time, I think we did pretty well.

Not exactly a bad rate, considering multi-city, not as good as mine;) !! But considering everyone else was much higher, one airline, sorry can't remember which one, the cheapest flight was over $800 RT PP!!!!!

Have a great trip!!!:)

Sharod, I believe you're also cruising later in the month than we are, so that probably accounts for your lower price. Since ours encompasses Easter week, I thought the fare we got was pretty good. I generally set a price in my head, and when I find a fare that matches it, I book. I had been monitoring the prices, and they were holding steady at $367. Then they came down to $314. When I saw $277 I jumped on it. If it comes down lower, I won't cry over it because I'm okay with what we're paying.

Archived