Dream Tours in Villefranche????

After reading many positive reviews on Dream Tours in Villefranche, I visted their website and sent them an email. After 2 weeks without a reply I tried again from a different email address and still no reply.

Does anyone have any experience with the company lately?

if your still having problems contacting dream tours, try contacting med-tour.com , we used them on may-13-2006 they were excellent, don,t know your amount time in port, but they seem to be the only ones to offer half day tours from a cruise ship.

martin

I also suggest that you check your "bulk" or "spam" e-mail folder. I've read many messages from passengers whose e-mail providers were reading the messages from several different tour operators in Italy, France, and Russia as junk mail, so you may need to add Dream Tours to your address book if you haven't already done that. I've been recommending this company from years and have had heard no complaints regarding response time. Alain has e-mailed me from the infos@dream-tours.com e-mail address.

Happy travels to all,

Donna

• 1 month later...

I was considering Dream Tours for our excursion in Villefranche next summer but when I went to their website yesterday to book, it was gone...

Anyone knows if it is only a temporary problem or if they have gone out of business?

Marc

We just used them on Sept 13 but I agree I can not get into their web site.

I have sent email and am having a problem there too.

If you can contact them - they gave us a great tour. Our driver Jean Mark was exceptional, he knew facts about every place we went and we went everywhere. Drove though Cap-Farrat first, then up to Eze, he drove us right to the gate as I am handicapped. From there we went to Nice to the flower market and beach. Again he dropped us off right next to the front.

After 45 min there we met and drove to St. Paul de Vence, Had lunch at a place he recommended and it was good but service was slow. After a chance to wander in St. Paul we drove to Monaco with stops for views along the way. We had a great tour and would highly recommend dream tours

Hope you can get ahold of them - I have an email address:

infos@dream-tours.com

Francine

We just got back last tuesday the 26th. We used Dream-tours and had Jean Marc who was the best ever. We didn't wan't any perfume, jam, or choclate tours and we had the best time in Monte Carlo, Ese and St Paul. Was a lovely day and would recommend them. Okay now I'll mentioned that I email everyone of our tour companies this weekend to thank them for the great tours and the day we spent and the email came back as delayed delivery but hasn't return altogether. So don't know what is happening but can tell you to check Monte Carlo for the bussiness because when we were there Jean Marc asked if we would like to pay with credit card and would take it to charge there at there office in Monte Carlo. So hope that helps and would be glad to help any other way.

infos@dream-tours.com :confused:

I leave in 2 days and the last I heard from them was 9/17. I had not booked the tour but want to. I have not received anything back as of today. If anyone gets in touch w/them, Claudia & Charley are good to go on the 8th of Oct.

Claudia

Thanks Kitty & Francine. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Not sure how much a phone call would cost so I will try email til tomorrow.

I'll report back.

Thanks,

Claudia

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sent Dream Tours and email to check them and received an immediate response, see below:

Hello Glenda,

That's true, my provider had a crash and it was impossible for me to receive emails during 3 days,

but now all is correct.

It is just my web site in English who is in refection because all in formations were lost.

Please help us for cruise critic because I don't want have clients disappointed.

Best regards

Alain

We had a tour with Michel Legrand from Revelation Tours last spring. He was absolutely amazing, one of the best guides we ever had. Our tour was from Monaco to St. Paul de Vence with a lot of stops in all places we asked for including Rothchild villa. He is very informative guide and has a few itineraries to offer. If I ever come to that part of France again I won't look for another guide.

I wrote to Alain and he responded within 2 minutes:D :

Hello Robin,

You is confirmed for you.

Please, can you post on cruise critic that our email and web site in France is Ok.

We are working on it in english.

Best regards

Alain

I had read good things about Dream Tours on this site and booked a day in Villefranche earlier this month...as we had been to this area before I had requested and Allain had confirmed that we would go to Nice first thing as we were there on a Saturday and I knew the market area would be quite busy, Cannes and St. Paul de Vence. I tried to reach him before we left to confirm one last time but heard from someone on the ship that he was having computer problems. He did respond while we were on ship to advise that there would be 3 other people on our tour - I had made it clear that we were prepared to go on our own if necessary. We were somewhat surprised to find out at the van that the people were interested in seeing Eze and Monaco and this is what they had been promised - I felt badly for them as this was their first trip to this area. So here we were in the van and a compromise was reached and we ended up going to Eze, a brief stop in Nice, St. Paul and Monaco. Was I happy - absolutely not! Had I made my expectations clear to Allain - absolutely as I had the emails to confirm. Did we enjoy our day - yes as the south of France is beautiful and our driver very good but it was NOT the trip I had planned and if we'd known this was to occur we would just have taken the train to Cannes and Nice and seen what we wanted for less money. Will we use this service again no!!...I should just have insisted on a driver for two and all would have been fine.

I would like to recommend Dream Tours for any arrangements you may have out of Villefranche or wherever you wish to travel to. Alain is who we booked our arrangements with online and Jean Marc Nicollin was our driver and guide who made our tour a "dream"! He made every effort to get us to every place we wanted to see as well as offer choices so that we could make the most of the short time we had in port. Jean Marc was very friendly and knowledgeable and made our trip comfortable and enjoyable. All of the other couples with us said that this was their best tour of the entire cruise which included 9 ports. We saw Villefranche, Nice, Eze, St. Paul de Vence, Monte Carlo as well as the Villa Rothchild on our return. He was willing to take as much time as necessary to see to it that we were accommodated and got everything in that we wanted to see. We all appreciated Jean Marc's humor and tidbits about the locals and particularly "the Park"! Thank you so much for an excellent time in Villafranche!

I hope this is not too late to help but their website crashed for about three days. We had arrangements made through Alain at Dream Tours. We had an excellent tour and driver, Jean Marc Nicollin. I would recommend you ask for him as he is GREAT! Hope everything goes well for you as it did for us.

Archived