Are evening cool on board Constellation

:confused: I am sailing on the Constellation on 26th Aug around Baltics. I have read on some threads that the ships are quite cool at night. Will dresses or tops with spaggetti straps be to cold to be worn on their own? Will I definitely have to wear something over the top to or something around shoulders & back?

I tend to be a very warm person, but I'm just a little concerned that all my evening wear may not be enough. I'm having difficulty finding dressy wraps that aren't to thick & wintery looking.

If anybody can comment on if I need to wear something or recommend anywhere in the uk I maybe able to purchase something suitable, that would be great.

Thanks.:)

:confused: I am sailing on the Constellation on 26th Aug around Baltics. I have read on some threads that the ships are quite cool at night. Will dresses or tops with spaggetti straps be to cold to be worn on their own? Will I definitely have to wear something over the top to or something around shoulders & back?

I tend to be a very warm person, but I'm just a little concerned that all my evening wear may not be enough. I'm having difficulty finding dressy wraps that aren't to thick & wintery looking.

If anybody can comment on if I need to wear something or recommend anywhere in the uk I maybe able to purchase something suitable, that would be great.

Thanks.:)

Esther just got off a cruise on the Connie-maybe she will post to you here.

Funny you bring this up. We were just talking and saying how this is one of the few ships where we haven't been cold at night in the theater or any of the lounges or restaurants. But, just in case, a lightweight cover might be good. For $10 they sell pashmina-type shawls in many colors. I've bought them before and they work just fine for me.

Esther

:) Hi Starbright & Esther e

Many thanks for the responses on this subject. It must have been an omen putting this thread on, as on Saturday after posting this I found just what I had been looking for & got 3 lovely shrugs which I think should be ideal.

However, the Pashmina's look lovely & so many beautiful colours, so I think I may end up getting some of those too!!

Thanks again, I really can't wait for the cruise to come around!!

Archived