website problems?

ajpack

Don't feel bad. My cruise is in less than 90 days and the only shore excursions I can see are for the first port. And it's a 12 night cruise!!! I console myself with the fact that no one else is able to book excursions either, so they won't be sold out. But RCL is driving us all to private tours because they have made the website so difficult to work with.

I'm not able to browse the shore excursions for our British Isles cruise (June 2007) on the Royal Caribbean website. It says there is nothing available at this time. Anyone else having problems?

You are wayyyyy too early yet, they told me 6 months. I called RCCL and they told me they renogitiate all the contracts coming up now in the fall.

You can still check out the ones they have for this year....just realize they may be altered in some way for your cruise. Just go to the homepage and click on the "Before you board" menu at the top...then click on "Shore and land excursions"....on the left at the bottom it says "Browse all shore and land excursions"...click on that and view the excursions. Do not click on "browse by ship and sail date" or it will tell you that none are available.

It's not you... we have less than 60 days (58 and counting) and I still can't get Grand Cayman. I've already booked independently in Jamaica because RCI changed the excursions a bit and wasn't offering the one thing I wanted, and actually found through a private company, that for one, it's a bit cheaper (not by much) but the value is more. I'm actually getting more for my money and can't wait.

Now, all I have to do is find something in GC... sigh.

D :)

Archived