Are the sofas all sofa sleepers?

MaryKat

Thanks for the info. So every sofa does pull out into some sort of bed? We have a group traveling on the Pride at Christmas and my niece and nephew, ages 3 & 5, are coming along. My husband and I have a Cat 11 suite. My brother wanted it, but we couldn't book it for 4 people, only 2. So if I'm babysitting one night I want to be sure I can pull out the sofa in some fashion to make a bed for at least one of the kids. Do you think I can do this?

Thanks for the info. So every sofa does pull out into some sort of bed? We have a group traveling on the Pride at Christmas and my niece and nephew, ages 3 & 5, are coming along. My husband and I have a Cat 11 suite. My brother wanted it, but we couldn't book it for 4 people, only 2. So if I'm babysitting one night I want to be sure I can pull out the sofa in some fashion to make a bed for at least one of the kids. Do you think I can do this?

Like I said, I've never seen one that "pulls out", it is a "convertible sofa", which means it goes from being a sofa (with cushions) to a bed (same sofa, same size, no pulling, just no cushions on the back)... now, maybe there are some that pull out, but the ones I have seen are single sofas, enough for 1 person, or 2 really really small people :p So yes, one person could sleep there.

Here is a picture of a sofa made into a bed. This was on the Miracle in a 6A oceanview cabin. It did not pull out.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=551185323&se curity=BISeae

Thank you so much for posting that!! I was having a difficult time putting that into words!!! LOL!!

Archived