sapphire help

nursewurmy

Okay there have been several cruises now. I am trying to find a copy of the patters for my parents. I know there are a lot of things they can do as I have been on 6 cruises, but they have not. I would be forever indebted to anyone who could email me a copy or tell me a site where they are posted. This is a topic of conversation EVERY day and it is getting on my last nerve. It is taking away my precruise excitement. They are living with us until their house has built and I just really need these patters lol. My email inurseer@aol.com

I am also looking for the Sapphire Patters (and Menus if possible). We leave on 8/8 with our 16 year old granddaughter and I want to see what activities will be of interest to her. Sure would appreciate them - either by email (morganrjp@color-country.net) or a website.

THANKS!

Judy

I checked the ones from the Diamond, on this website but would prefer to get the ones for the Sapphire so that the activities will be closer to the same.

If anyone has them or knows how I can get them - sure would appreciate it!

Thanks

Judy

Okay if anyone has had to move their parents 1600 miles to live with you while you wait to have thier house finished maybe you can take pitty on me. I am suffering here, and would be forever indebted to you for those patters. lol

nursewurmy - Because I feel for you (although can't imagine living with my in-laws for an extended amount of time) I called 1-800-PRINCESS to see if I could get a past Sapphire Patters sent to me. Unfortunately, they don't have them and don't have access to them either. I tried. :( We will have to wait for someone who has gone to post one.

When is your cruise? I am leaving on the 18th (12 days YEAH!!!) and would be happy to send you one from the first port. I've been told that I just need to get an extra one from the pursers desk. I can take along a pre-addressed envelope and drop it at the post office in Ketchikan, our first port. I'll have postcards for the kids so it wouldn't be any bother. If you, or anyone else, wants me to, send your address to my email, kimba595@msn.com.

Keep your chin up! :)

nursewurmy - Because I feel for you (although can't imagine living with my in-laws for an extended amount of time) I called 1-800-PRINCESS to see if I could get a past Sapphire Patters sent to me. Unfortunately, they don't have them and don't have access to them either. I tried. :( We will have to wait for someone who has gone to post one.

OMG this was so sweet of you to do. I was having a moment when I posted this morning. My Mom got sick in December, and I ended up selling their home and making them move here to Texas. It has been long and difficult to say the least. We are building a home for them about 5 minutes from us, but it will not be done until October. Everyday they ask me about this cruise and what could they possibly find to do on the cruise. I know they will have a good time, but I am having trouble convincing them of this fact. Somedays are harder than others, but today was a bad one and I just ended up venting. I am not going until August 29th so you can see my desperation. Listening to this everyday between now and then will be difficult. Thank you again for your kindness.

Becky

I am onboard the Sapphire this week and I will bring my Patters back with me and e-mail copies to whoever would like them. I can't finds the one from yesterday but I am sure I can get another copy somewhere. Paul
Just incase Jon doesn't see this post I'm sure he

would appreciate you sending him both Patters and Menus. He has none for the Sapphire posted on his excellant web site. In case you haven't seen the site it is exclusive for Princess and he keeps asking for all contributions that he can get.

JON MEYER

Please visit my Patters and Menus site -

http://www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus

Becky, you are the sweet one. I don't know if I could have my or my husband's parents living with us for more than a few days of vacation!! LOL You are entitled to vent once in a while. These boards are as good a spot as any!

Send your address to my email. The next time the question is asked, just say, Kim is going to mail us one when she gets to Ketchikan on July 20th. This will hold them off for a few weeks and it will give them something tangible. You can keep checking the boards because people know we're looking for them, but your mom will have a definate hard copy in a few weeks. She can even post it on the fridge once she gets it!

Take some deep breaths and tell her they'll be on their way soon! :) Kim

Archived