Coke/ soft drink machines

gdurha99

I read on another forum that some of the ships have installed soft drink machines. Can anyone tell me if this is true and if so, which ship, and is the cost the same as the machines on land? I highly doubt we will be so lucky as to have a drink machine on board.

Au contrair. Just because you haven't seen something, don't assume it isn't there.LOL

I have seen Coke machines on the Holiday, Sensation, and Paradise. They aren't just 'out in the open'. The ones I saw were in the passenger area, in a small alcove or room with ice machines.

I once asked my cabin steward where I could get extra ice (when he's off duty and I didn't want to call room service), and he took me to a door with a glass window - Coke machine and ice machine. Voila! Ask and you might receive...;)

Ah, gee, I really don't remember. On the Holiday, I've had cabins M6, U5, E43, and E68. It was down one of those halls not too far from my cabin, but I know that really doesn't help you much; sorry.:D

I didn't even check the price, because I take my own Cokes on board. Since you're driving from Crystal Springs, just take your own. I take the 6-pk of 16-oz. plastic bottles (and they're only $2 right now at WalMart).

Ah, gee, I really don't remember. On the Holiday, I've had cabins M6, U5, E43, and E68. It was down one of those halls not too far from my cabin, but I know that really doesn't help you much; sorry.:D

I didn't even check the price, because I take my own Cokes on board. Since you're driving from Crystal Springs, just take your own. I take the 6-pk of 16-oz. plastic bottles (and they're only $2 right now at WalMart).

Thanks anyway, we will find it. The last time we took a cruise (last year on the Sensation) it was just my husband and myself and we did take some water and Cokes, my husband even went into the Cozumel version of "Wal-Mart" and bought more for the trip home. I myself, try not to drink Cokes (I save my sugar intake for desserts:) ). We are taking my children on this cruise and my son wants a soda card (he is paying for it himself). My daughter would be happy with the lemonade and fruit punch, but likes a Sprite every now and then, which is why I was wondering about the machines. We also had a frig on the Sensation, and we will not on this trip, so, that is why I decided to not bring a lot of drinks...just get by with what they have and let my son drink all of the Coke he can with his soda card, and he is 14 and all boy, so he can drink A LOT! haha

Thanks

I would think the Cokes and Sprites the cabin steward keeps supplied in your cabin would be about the same price as the ones in the machines anyway....? Just tell him to bring ALL Sprites for the cabin, maybe?

Archived