Dawn Princess in Victoria orSeattle

noj

The Cams for Dawn Princess had her in Victoria but it sure looked like Seattle where she should be?????

Hi noj: I cannot even count how many times those camera's say the wrong things. I have seen them say "out to sea" but they are in Vancouver or whereever. Half the time they are behind or ahead, etc.

Marilyn

I swear it's like that every Saturday! The first time I noticed it, I was a bit concerned because we're going on the Dawn in two weeks and I was worried that we will miss our flight home if this happens to us. Then I realized they were actually in Seattle! Whoever is supposed to keep the cameras up to date isn't doing his or her job!

Definitely here in Seattle today. When you see those long covered walkways, you know the ship is in the port here. Hopefully when the morning haze clears away they point the cam towards Mt. Ranier. We are in the midst of Sea Fair this weekend with they hydros and an 80 degree day. Should be beautiful for those sailing out this evening.

Hulagirl

Thank you all. When I saw it this morning, I thought oh no. Then wife Peggy said that it looked like Seattle. Now you all verify that. So now if they get the caption right we are all ok!!!!

Archived