Atlantis Day Pass????

gill_boo

NO, I called twice and they do not offer a day pass to use all the facilities. There are parts of Atlantis open for a fee like the DIG, but not the water park or pools.

That said, Comfort Suits (which is allowed full access to Atlantis) next door sells a day pass and I do not know the price, but I have read it to be 220, BUT I just found out via another post about booking a Comfort Suite room online with special rates and I got mine for 145.00 so that is the best route to go IMO

now the other rates like the internet user rate is 20 more, you will understand what I mean after visiting the link.

I have never been there before, but I have used Carnival for the excursions on another cruise, and paid 85 per person for an all-inclusive deal that lasted about 4 hours and it was great fun. That said I chose Atlantis over the RIU resort because my son is a diehard water park nut. Moreover, my wife want nothing but the beach or pool and we did not feel comfortable just walking into the Wyndam either to use their facilities. Moreover, we figured we would end up at the atlantis anyway. I did not want to go on an official excursion this time as none caught our interest, but again I know what I have paid before and what I am going to pay now and so for me it is worth it or I hope it to be, but in the end, price is subjective.

But to show how far the price has come down, when I first checked, it was 250, then it went to 225 and now I find it to be 145, you bet at that price it is worth it, had it not come down this low we would have gone the RIU route at about 80 per person but it is all-inclusive.

I am trying to figure out what to do in Nassau. It's tricky because the ship on which I'm travelling, Explorer of the Seas, won't dock inNassau until 12:30 pm. What is the RIU? Is that a resort that sells day passes? Thank you! Jamie

How is every one getting the low rate? I wonder if it is the time of year. I put in Dec.13th. It is $225. We did it in June for $215. By the time you add cleaning fee, tax, hk gratuity, and energy surcharge, all of which is mandatory, it came to $280. Unfortunatley it was a rainy day. It was still fun.

RIU is an all-inclusive resort that does sell a day pass for around 80 per person. The resort is next door to Atlantis.

As for the fares the low rate is also new to me, earlier when I checked it was very expensive, but I guess they are having specials.

http://www.riu.com/uk/bahamas__paradise_island/paradise_island/hotel_riu_paradise_island.html

Hi Everyone- I'm so glad I searched for info before booking an excursion to Blackbeard's Caye- cause what I really want to do is go to Atlantis for the day- you guys are really TRICKY! Is everyone sure that you get braclets for Atlantis for booking a room at Comfort Inn?? The rate that I'm seeing (1 search direct through their site with AAA) is $163 for Sept 1. Is there somewhere I can read directly about the wristband- it would work out so well for us to have a room anyway, with a little one that needs to nap.... alas, I'm a doubting thomas!

THANKS Jennifer

Hi Everyone- I'm so glad I searched for info before booking an excursion to Blackbeard's Caye- cause what I really want to do is go to Atlantis for the day- you guys are really TRICKY! Is everyone sure that you get braclets for Atlantis for booking a room at Comfort Inn?? The rate that I'm seeing (1 search direct through their site with AAA) is $163 for Sept 1. Is there somewhere I can read directly about the wristband- it would work out so well for us to have a room anyway, with a little one that needs to nap.... alas, I'm a doubting thomas!

THANKS Jennifer

From the Comfort suites websites at choicehotels.com

Expand the information using the "More" link.

Located adjacent to the Atlantis Paradise Island, guests of Comfort Suites Paradise Island can enjoy full use of all their facilities, including swimming pools, private beach, magnificent waterscapes, Lazy River Ride, water slides, health spa, tennis, and Discovery Channel Camp for children. Guests also have full signing privileges at Atlantis' restaurants and lounges.

Oh yeah! This is so exciting!

Hubby thinks 10a-4p in port will not be

long enough to enjoy $163 worth of fun

at Atlantis, and I'm sure he's right-

but I'm dying to go anyway! FUN!

Has anyone been there yet??

Is it fun and what are the highlights?

Thanks Jennifer

Archived