What now ?? I always loved Max Factor 8 hour lipstick !

motherchic

Its always the way it goes.... i loved a certain MaxFactor lipstick and now Max Factor is no longer.

I have tried Cover Girl, it always goes away mid lip and just stays on the edges. Have not been happy with it.

Does anyone really like their long wearing lipstick???DOes it stay on????

Any suggestions greatly appreciated !!

Thanks

Nadine

Nadine ~ I keep checking back to see if there have been any replies to your question! I have NEVER found a lipstick that lasts on me. Every product I've ever tried - drugstore brand, department store brand, cheap, expensive, and everything in between - wears off almost immediately and leaves me with "clown mouth", just a bit of color around the edges. I am so frustrated!!!

If anyone have a brand suggestion, or at least a suggestion on how to make lipstick last longer, I'd love to know it too! :)

I have only tried a couple of the long lasting lipsticks, they make my lips feel too dry and the lipstick kind of peel or flakes off.

To make my lipstick long wearing, I use a lip pencil and fill in my entire lip, then apply lipstick over it. You can also apply, blot, re-apply.

I swear by the Cover Girl... the girls here at work just cant believe it... my trick though is to not use the greasy stuff over it... it rubs off and is gross. If I dont use it, my lips are a little dry, but the look is great! I use a ton of chapstick once I get home! :)

Archived