Royal Carribean (Enchantment) game for 8 year old

tw67

I am trying to make up a little trivia/answer question game for my 8 year old for this cruise. He will have questions he has to find the answer to sometime during the cruise. The first couple questions are going to be easy...I will give him the day of the week, and he has to tell us what port we are in, etc... I am going to make him find out what HENRY is....What deck is our cabin on, dinning room, etc....

Any other suggestions....

This is just a challenge for him, he loves trivia type challenges/games, and then it is something he can keep to remember the cruise. He was too young on his previous cruises to do this, so this is my first time making this up, so I could use help with it.

Thanks!

T

This might be a little harder, but the answer will be in the Compass (probably the first day), but how about the Captain's name? Or the Cabin Steward's name?

When you get on board, pick a "land mark" like a certain sculpture or painting and give him clues about it until he finds it (kind of like a scavenger hunt).

How about the definitions of "port", "starboard", "bow", and "stern"?

They had a trivia game game each day during our sailing a couple of weeks ago. Don't know anything about it as we didn't play but saw plenty of people going from place to place to get the answers. Might be fun to help him with that each day.

Archived