Sring 2007 Fantasy

HarleyGirl

My friend and I went on the cruise this past March..same time as what you will be and I was amazed to find that there were not a lot of young kids and the "springbreakers" were not obnoxious as one might think. They were just there having a good time just like everyone else. Even with people drinking...all was quiet. The older folks seemed to have been having a ball with the games that they play on the ship..You should enjoy yourself and not have to worry about the s/b ruining your vaca. I was glad not to see a bunch of early teens running around and being..well teens. I might have seen 4 and they were all playing pingpong! Have a good time. If you go over to paradise island to Atlantis make sure you take the lil boat that runs. It was the cheapest and we laughed all the way back to the ship. It was like $3. and the captain told us a story about the nude beach that isnt there anymore! The boat almost reminds me of what you see on TV with the immigrants trying to get into the U.S.! Trust me..you should take it!:D

I am going along with 3 of my girl friends. It will be our last spring break (we are seniors in college), but I don't think we will be doing anything that will negatively affect anyones vacation.

Archived