Legend AFT cabin question please!!!!

cruiseescape

Unfortunately, there is not much cover on the afts except on deck 4. On the up side it's easier to get sun.:D I think you can go to cruisedeckplans.com and find some pics. The Legend is a sister to Spirit, Miracle, and Pride so that cabin # will be the same on all those ships. Have fun, the Spirit class ships are great. We are booked on the Legend in Jan 07.

Jess

We have booked 8250 on Legend for February 07 and when I saw the Panorama aft 8270 and 8272 open up, I seriously considered a change. But, reading into the threads here at CC convinced me to stay midship port in the extended balcony. Too much loss of privacy on aft, among other issues.

Keep searching the boards and do the research. We are very pleased with our location (8150) for both privacy and view. I noticed yesterday there are still many midship extended balconies open, at least on our sailing date.

I always book an aft cabin. I love them! We were on the Legend in 2003 and going again in 7 weeks :D. We book an 8C in the middle of the aft. We can get sun if we like, and move back a bit to be in shade. You can see everything, not just one side or the other...albeit after you have gone by. We found no problems with privacy. They only time we could see our neighbors was if they were leaning over their balcony and we were also. Aft is relaxing, quiet (no one at that end of the ship, unless they belong there. Long walk (exercise) to forward....I could go on and on.

Archived