SJU Air Price

betsy7060

Hi all

Does airfare for the fall typically drop in July or August. I have some family who will be flying to SJU for the Destiny cruise out of Reagan National. Prices right now are hovering around $515. American Airlines has a fare special, but the returning flight leaves SJU at 10:15am. I think that's too close to risk it. At this rate, they will be purchasing Carnival's air package!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I booked AA out of Dullas for 321/pp.... that was last Saturday (7/10).. I just checked again on Monday (7/12) and its back up to 686.00/pp..... Do they really have one day sales?.. I have been checking prices for a while and when I saw the non stop for 321/pp, I booked it. Certainly glad I decided to book it when the 321 price was posted...

i just booked american airlines from newark to sju for next february 4th at $236.50 per person! i couldn't believe it. in fact, i was originally booked at $276.50 and then i checked again on monday and it went down $40. i called and they issued me a voucher for the difference.

it really pays to check frequently.

Archived