Coki Beach question

cruiseescape

Hi! I have some pics but would have to figure out how to send....we just got back from there 2 weeks ago. It is one of the most beautiful beaches I have been too, in my opinion way better than Magens bay! It is about 30 minutes from pier, if you get a taxi they will take you for $9 one way? I have a womans number who was an excellent taxi/tour guide....if you are interested? The ship offers these combo tours, but you pay a lot more! we did coral world and coki beach with roundtrip taxi to pier for $36 each I think, maybe cheaper. and we got the tour of most of the island and got to be at the beach etc...for a few hours then shop! If you like to snorkel, Coki beach is the place!!!! Have fun!!!

Jen:)

Went to Coki Point last monday. I was on the Explorer and St. Thomas was our first port of call. Paid $85.00 round trip for 10 of us. You can haggle with the taxi drivers. Coki Point was beautiful!!!! Clearest water I have ever seen. It was like swimming in a pool. Great for snorkeling. Saw all kinds of neat fish.

Is Coki Beach a good place to just sit and enjoy and just stand in the water? We are not swimmers but do enjoy standing around in the water.
YES and while you're /sitting/standing in the water, if you look around you - you'll likely see pretty tropical fish. Particularly if someone with a doggie bisquit is nearby. Polarized glasses or snorkling mask will be useful.

When we were there snorkling equipment was available for rent with doggie bisquits added gratis. We had our own gear and just floated near those with the fish food and saw lots of colorful fishies. Enjoy we'll be back in Dec.

Archived