4 adults in Dawn Mini Suite???

Uconnfan

We were on the Dawn in June in AF mini suites. There were three adults in one and my mother in law, who had the pull out sofa in that room said that the bed was plenty big enough for her alone, but she didn't know how two people would ever be able to fit on it.

You also have the bathroom issue. There is only enough room in the bathroom for one person at a time.

It is actually cheaper by several hundred dollars for the four of us to stay in a mini suite then to get two balcony cabins. Preferably, I would like to be all together, but the next size up is toooo much money, even with the four of us. I think we can deal with the bed issues. We will rotate. But now I'm thinking how much room will we have to keep luggage, toiletries, electronic equiptment? We are 4 women in our 20's and 30's. We can carry alot. Will there be anough room for clothing????

Help

Hi!

We had a mini on the Dawn last May. There were 4 women, 3 with lots of luggage! Storage space was fine. I was not thrilled with the sofa bed as I had to share it with my sister the whole week. We were surprised when we got to the cabin, because in the past, all our quad cabins had bunks. If you can all take turns, it's not so bad. Actually I really liked the curtain divider, kind of makes your own room, especially when your friends need total darkness to sleep in! Good luck!

Jen

Archived